RoboMINI is the new compact model in the remote controlled tool carriers of Energreen‘s range, the right one for the maintenance of parks and gardens. The small remote controlled tool holder guarantees excellent quality standards, facing slopes of up to 50° in every direction as well as being valid in very narrow areas. Its particular design concept provides for a very low center of gravity and an oscillating movement of the tracks. In fact, Energreen RoboMINI is perfect for use on uneven grounds thanks to its excellent grip to the surface. The machine can be equipped with various quickly replaceable equipment by a quick coupling system.
- Reliable Briggs&Stratton V-Twin petrol engine, 23 Hp
- Self-cleaning fan with hydraulic reversibility, to work at higher performance even in very dusty conditions
- Lift with mechanical coupling and quick equipment release
- Flat bottom frame, to protect the engine parts and components
- Roll-bar for total protection of the machine structure (optional)
- AUTEC radio remote control, highly accurate and reliable
Attachments include a cutting head (100), rotary turf mower, cutter bar, stump grinder, bio-shredder and brush.
Remote Control - Safety and Comfort
The Remote control is light, intuitive and easy to master, Two large joysticks provide precise control of movement steering and flailhead height. The simple layout of controls allow you to start working immediately. It is possible to adjust speed and steering control to satisfy at best te needs of the operator.
The Steel roll-bar for total machine protection is a solid structure composed of steel tubes, designed to limit damage in the event of a collision. Practical and durable facilitates routine maintenance, thanks to the possibility of lifting it.
|Max working angle in all directions||50 degrees|
|Petrol Engine||25 HP|
|Petrol Tank||14 L|
|Fuel Consumption||4 l/h|
|Transmission to tracks||Hydraulic|
|Transmission to Equipment||Hydraulic|
Attachments for the RoboMINI