Formerly branded as the McConnel RoboCUT, the RoboGREEN evo is internationally known as an extremely robust 40HP diesel remote-controlled multi-purpose machine that can
work in very challenging terrain and perform a variety of different tasks. Born to satisfy the most demanding needs, Energreen RoboGREEN evo can easily be defined a remote-controlled grass
cutting machine with power and performances comparable to a classic grass cutting arm for a tractor. These fundamental characteristics distinguish the machine from any other robot used for grass
cutting: power, reliability, strength and high efficiency.
Energreen RoboGREEN evo is built with an ultra-resistant steel to ensure an extreme working life; all the components are tested and certified to ensure the maximum reliability and safety.
- Engine tested by the producer with a remarkable reputation for the reliability
- Yanmar engine: high torque for its category and proven reliability
- Independent cooling system of the hydraulic system to optimize the performances
- Remote-control technology developed by a team of specialized experts
- Engine crankcase designed to ensure the lubrication even on the most steep slopes
- Rear roll-bar integrated in the body panels to protect the radiator and optional central roll-bar (optional)
- Fully enclosed body panels keep out grass and debris
- Enclosed and flat underside of the machine protects mechanical components
- Front lifter with quick attachment mounting system
- Hydraulic couplings with multi-connection plate (optional).
As well as attachments (flails, rotary turf, tills and harrows, cutter bars and rotary forestry heads) for cutting grass, shrubs and reeds in terrain ranging from forestry to slopes of
up to 55 degrees, the RoboGreen evo comes with a range of other attachments including land and snow blades, bio-shredders, sprayers, rakes, trenchers, stump grinders, snow blower, tree
shaker, various buckets, forks and winches.
Please visit the Energreen Attachments page for more information.